Seismic Monitoring Routine Reporting
Summary of seismic monitoring results
A summary report on the results of seismic monitoring is automatically generated on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- statistics of recorded events and their processing (number of events recorded, processed, accepted, classified as blasts, etc.);
- list of largest events with their source parameters;
- various event plots superimposed on mine plans;
- size-distribution (Gutenberg-Richter) plot with corresponding statistics;
- time-of-day and day-of-week distributions;
- time histories and contours of seismic parameters (Energy Index, Cumulative Apparent Volume, etc.).