IMS software products serve the purpose of recording, processing, visualising and analysing the mine microseismic data collected by the IMS seismic stations.
- Synapse Server (called RTS in the ISS system) is a run time system that controls the seismic network, allowing the user to dynamically change system settings and providing feedback concerning the seismic networks status and performance. Synapse is responsible for all central recording of the seismic data.
- Trace (previously JMTS) is a software package used for visualization and processing of seismogram data collected by the IMS seismic system. Processing is performed by picking the P- and S-wave arrivals to estimate seismic event source parameters, such as location, radiated seismic energy and inelastic co-seismic deformation.
- Vantage (previously JDi) is used to visualise and study microseismicity both spatially and temporally, contrasting it with data from various sources such as stress modelling and seismic system status.
- Ticker3D is an event visualisation and notification tool used to examine events as they occur, as well as display information about the IMS system status and results of routine seismological services, if available.
- Ticker App is a mobile application that allows you to view live events as they are recorded by the IMS seismic system, as well as IMS system status information including site health and ATU health percentages and the current data transfer status.