Synapse Server functions include:
- Coordination of telemetry between devices in the seismic network, including all IMS hardware (e.g. netADC’s, seismic processors, intelligent UPS’s, etc.), GS-generation ISSI hardware and compatible 3rd-party devices, e.g. seedlink servers/devices.
- Prioritisation of seismic data for transmission.
- Association of triggers into events
- Autoprocessing of events.
- Configuration of devices and the seismic network.
- Monitoring & control of devices in the seismic network.
Download IMS Synapse (Manager) here
Download IMS Synapse (Server) here