Ticker Mobile App
The IMS Ticker mobile app allows you to view live events as they are recorded by the IMS seismic system. Events include automatically processed events, events marked as blasts and events processed by human processors. You can view detailed information about individual events, as well as display event location on a 2D map of the area. Events of interest can be e-mailed to your contacts and you can receive notifications of significant events.
Please note that this application is available to IMS Services customers only.
After registering to receive live seismic event information as recorded by the system, you can:
- View detailed event information, including the number of seismic stations triggered, location, source parameters, the nearest 2D and/or 3D workplace and the association group it belongs to
- Filter the displayed events
- View site health and ATU health percentages as well as the current data transfer status
- Switch between databases if more than one database is available
- Receive significant event notifications
- E-mail events of interest to your contacts
- Transfer data securely over SSL